We had our 1st weigh in since our baseline and Garrett and I both lost weight. I lost four lbs and Garrett lost five. More than either of us thought we would in a week. I don't expect it to be a trend, but hopefully we will at least continue to drop lbs each week, even if not so much. I guess some of the contestants weren't happy with the amount they lost, so they are going to start offering the 'special water' for free (you know the no peer reviewed scientific evidence water) and then re-assess everyone's diets that didn't make progress. This will be Garrett and I's first whole week on the meal plan, so we will see how that affects our weight loss next week.
On another note, we started our 2nd week of workouts this morning. They promised more cardio, but I haven't really seen it yet. I suppose since they are increasing our weights and that makes us work harder, that we are getting more cardio, but I was hoping for more of a typical aerobics or running or something. We will see if that ever changes. I did manage to push myself a little too hard today on the Turkish Get Ups (e.g. Simone's least favorite workout) and strained my groin muscle. Don't think the damage is too bad and hopefully will be fine with some ice and stretching. Just may take it a little easier on Wednesday - we will see where I am at that point.
No comments:
Post a Comment