Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weigh in Day

We weighed in today and I lost 4lbs this week. Garrett lost about 8. I am proud of both of us for sticking to this and losing the weight. Garrett keeps waiting to hit his plateau. He has lost 22lbs since we started (I have lost 8lbs). If I hit my plateau at this little amount of weight loss that would be depressing, but we would work through it.

Had a great workout on Friday. I think the temp was up a little in the weight room, so everyone was sweating bullets. It was like Bikram yoga. The nice thing was that due to the hotter room, I really didn't strain any muscles - which is always a risk with my attitude. Still doing well on the diet and Garrett is still being very good at following his. We'll see how next week treats us.

No comments:

Post a Comment