Thursday, August 26, 2010

Changes

Well our Wednesday workout was interesting. They tossed it up by including about 10 minutes at the end of sprinting. Woohoo. I definitely got my wish for more cardio there, but my shins are killing me today. Must make a note to do some shin stretches tomorrow before working out.

Garrett and I went for our walk today to get in our cardio and he just can't get a good heart workout if he stays at my pace. Such is the tribulations of having a husband  who is a whole foot taller than you. I just can't keep up with him at his fast speed by walking, no matter how fast I go. They don't want us jogging, so I went ahead and did some sprints to try and keep up. In the end, we worked it out by him walking an extra 15 min without me so he could go at whatever speed he needed to. Anyone else with this issue that has suggestions?

On another more annoying note, they are moving our weigh in time again! Now we can either weigh in tomorrow or on Saturday at the optional workout. For the past 2 weeks we have been weighing in on Sunday morning before services. I know it doesn't make a difference in the overall weight lost and  I know they are bending over backwards for us to make time for these things, I just hate inconsistency. Now I won't know exactly how different my weight this week is from my weight last week. Sigh.

Well here's hoping my weight at 6:30am is better than it is at 9am. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment