Thursday, August 5, 2010

Overwhelmed

Probably just PMSing, but feeling very overwhelmed about this entire process today. I know its not going to be easy, after all we are making a complete life change, but knowing that doesn't make it any easier to cope with. How are we gonig to afford to work out after this? How am I going to find the time to do all this nutrition stuff? How do I integrate all of our nutritional needs as family into all of our meals? How are we going to do this once the support is gone? Sigh. I am forcing myself to take this process one day at a time, but that is how I am feeling today. I'm not going to give up and neither is Garrett and for now, we are just going to go on and just do it and I'll worry about all the rest of the details as they come up. I know we can do this, its just a matter of figuring it all out. So for now, I am going to spend a good portion of today trying to plan out all our meals for the upcoming week. Hopefully, that will put all of this into perspective and I will start to feel this burdon lift. Bitch, excuses, complain - just getting that out of my system and letting them all wash away.

No comments:

Post a Comment