Sunday, August 15, 2010

3rd Weigh In

We had our 3rd weigh in today and they changed the time again. At around 9:30am, Garrett had lost 8 lbs and I didn't lose any. I'm not really disappointed by this. I know I am gaining muscle mass and as long as I am eating healthier and working out, I figure the weight loss will come. Its probably this 'easy like Sunday morning' attitude that got me in this predicament to begin with, but whatever, it is what it is. Of course, I would love to lose 4lbs every week, but if I don't, I'm not going to go cry about it. The main goal is to make a sustainable life change, so maybe next week I will see more weight loss.Perhaps I am starting my period, maybe it was the Taco Bell, maybe I just wasn't going to lose any weight this week no matter what. Me trying to figure out why something happened that I won't be able to answer isn't going to get me anywhere, so I'm not wasting my time with that. I'm not paying attention to any of the numbers outside of the weight and BMI on these since everything else seems to be a big variable. Exercise and eating healthy are both good for me, so my health won't be any worse at the end of this 6 weeks and that is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment